Denise Toussaint joins BlueLena as the Head of Partnerships with more than 15 years of experience in digital communications and omni-channel campaign management. In her role, she will help accelerate audience and revenue growth through operationalizing and optimizing the BlueLena CXA technology platform and our partner network for publishers.
She previously worked as the Senior Email Marketing Manager for BenefitHub where she oversaw global email operations, delivering communications to millions of consumers for Fortune 100 companies. Denise began her career in digital marketing with The New York Times Co., where she was part of the project team that pioneered the use of Salesforce.com to support B2C and B2B customer relationship management on behalf of 15 news organizations.
Denise earned a BA in Mass Communications from the University of South Florida and holds several digital marketing certifications. When she isn’t making sure your campaigns are reaching maximum potential, you can find her rocking out to some of her favorite bands in the Central Florida area.
Get to know Denise:
- Hobbies: attending live events, especially concerts and hockey games
- Favorite Artist: Mark Tremonti
- Favorite Book: Angels and Demons
- Favorite City: St. Augustine
- Favorite Meal: breakfast consisting of spinach omelet, turkey sausages, cold brew coffee and mini peppers w/ guacamole
- Favorite Movie: Black Panther or Get Out
- Secret Superpower: mind reading