Jack Chambers joined BlueLena in February 2023 as Business Development Consultant. In this role, he will assist new and prospective customers with understanding BlueLena’s platform and suite of services, then providing standard and customized solutions to support their goals for growing audience and revenues.
Jack is a graduate of Charleston Southern University where he earned his BA and MBA in Business Administration. In addition to his studies, he was a three-year starter for the Charleston Southern football team and a member of the Student Athlete Advisory Committee. Using the extra “Covid Year” of eligibility, this past fall Jack transferred to North Carolina State University where he quarterbacked the team to a nationally-televised, come-from-behind win over Florida State and was instrumental in leading the Wolfpack to an 8-4 record and a trip to the Duke’s Mayo Bowl.
In addition to his success as a student-athlete, Jack enjoys traveling domestically and abroad, and mentoring youth as a volunteer. A native of Lilburn, GA how now resides in Charleston, SC.
Get to know Jack:
- Hobbies: listening to live music, golfing and hanging with friends
- Favorite City: Charleston, SC
- Favorite Meal: Caribbean jerk chicken over white rice with brown stew gravy
- Favorite Movie: Never Back Down
- Favorite Musical Artist: Chris Brown / Justin Timberlake
- Secret Superpower: Mindreader