Tara Ware joined BlueLena in April, 2022 as the Head of Operations where she leads the new client onboarding, implementation and ongoing technical support for the BlueLena CXA platform.
She began her career in media with The Ledger in Lakeland, FL, formerly a part of the New York Times Regional Media Group. She then moved to the corporate division as marketing analyst where she was responsible for the campaign management and analytics on behalf of 15 news organizations.
After a brief stint away from media, she joined LEAP Media Solutions in 2014 where she developed and managed enterprise audience databases on behalf of Gannett, Tribune, Hearst, the Minneapolis Star Tribune, Dallas Morning News and over 600 daily publishing companies. Tara joins BlueLena from her role at Upland Software where she served as Manager over Insights and Analytics.
Tara is a graduate of Polk State College and resides in Auburndale, FL with her husband, daughter, 3 dogs and a cat.
Get to know Tara:
- Hobbies: camping, baking, toddler wrangling, dog herding, swimming and reading
- Favorite Artist: Shinedown
- Favorite Book: anything by James Patterson
- Favorite City: St. Augustine
- Favorite Dinosaur: T Rex
- Favorite Meal: Homemade hibachi
- Favorite Movie: Fried Green Tomatoes
- Secret Superpower: dog whisperer