Stephen Ratkovich joined BlueLena in November, 2021 as Sr. Strategy and Solutions Consultant to provide guidance and best practice approaches to drive audience and revenue growth for publishers by leveraging BlueLena’s portfolio of technology solutions, partnerships and managed services.
He previously served as Customer Success Manager at Upland BlueVenn, where he supported the unification of first and third party data to deliver targeted marketing programs on behalf of daily publishing clients in the US.
Stephen holds a B.A. in Geology with a focus on GIS and Data Management from Occidental College. He competed as a member of the swimming team for three years. Today Stephen resides in Asheville, NC with his wife Chelsea.
Get to know Stephen:
- Hobbies: Movies, video games, poker, craft beer, watching football, snowboarding, grilling, water-based activities
- Favorite Artist: Volbeat
- Favorite Book: A Song of Ice and Fire Series
- Favorite City: Zurich
- Favorite Meal: Buffalo Wings
- Favorite Movie: District 9
- Secret Superpower: I can bring in all groceries from the car into the house in a single trip, without fail