Teresa Ristow joined BlueLena in February, 2023 as Audience Strategist to assist publishers with identifying and implementing audience and revenue growth opportunities through our entire suite of products, services and solutions.
Teresa is an experienced journalism and media professional with a diverse background including roles as an editor, reporter and audience engagement director.
Prior to joining BlueLena, for the past three years Teresa has served as Managing Editor for Oregon Media (Bend, OR) where she oversaw the digital and print content strategy for three publications.
She began her journalism career as an Education Reporter at the Mail Tribune(Medford, OR) before joining the Steamboat Pilot & Today (Steamboat Springs, CO) in a similar role and later becoming its Digital Engagement Editor. She was then promoted to Director of Engagement at the Greeley Tribune (Greeley, CO) where she led the newspaper to a 1st place award for “Best Strategy to Grow Digital Audience” from Local Media Association in 2019.
A resident of Bend, OR, Teresa graduated from Southern Oregon University with a B.A. in Journalism where she served as News Editor for the Siskiyou student newspaper.
Get to know Teresa:
- Hobbies: snowboarding, home improvement projects, hiking, paddle boarding, anything I can do with my dog, Henry.
- Favorite Artist: Ben Folds
- Favorite Books: big fan of Dave Eggers
- Favorite City: Ashland, Oregon
- Favorite Meal: BLT with extra crispy bacon
- Favorite Movie: Tommy Boy
- Secret Superpower: Speed Googling conversation topics